Small Talk Audio

Audio Files :

01 Introduction.wma

02 UNIT1 Greetings- Hi- How are you-.wma

03 How's Jack-.wma

04 Hello. How've you been-.wma

05 Hello- Hello-.wma

06 Jack! You're back!.wma

07 UNIT2 Introductions-Identifying self and others- Harry, this is Mary.wma

08 Nice to meet you.wma

09 I'm glad to meet you. I've heard so much about you.wma

10 What's your name- Where are you from-.wma

11 What's your first name- How do you spell it-.wma

12 UNIT3 Saying good-bye- Good-bye, Good-bye.wma

13 Have a nice weekend.wma

14 It's getting late.wma

15 It was nice seeing you again.wma

16 Good-bye, harry, say hello to Mary.wma

17 We're going to miss you.wma

18 UNIT4 Giving and receiving compliments- You look wonderful today.wma

19 That's a nice sweater.wma

20 I like your gloves.wma

21 You look marvelous! You haven't changed a bit.wma

22 You speak English very well.wma

23 I'm afraid my English is not very good.wma

24 UNIT5 Inviting-Accepting-Refusing- Let's have lunch.wma

25 You call me or I'll call you.wma

26 Can you come over-.wma

27 We're having a party.wma

28 Would you like to go to the movies tonight-.wma

29 UNIT6 Expressing likes and dislikes-Asking for and Giving an opinion- I like it a lot.wma

30 Do you like it-.wma

31 How do you like it-.wma

32 It's all right, I guess.wma

33 It's not quite right.wma

34 I don't like it at all.wma

35 UNIT 7 Expressing ability or inability to do something-Making excuses- I can't do it.wma

36 I give up.wma

37 If I can do it you can do it.wma

38 Can you speak English-.wma

39 I'm afraid I won't be able to go.wma

40 Will I ever learn to speak English-.wma

41 UNIT8 Apologizing-Accepting an apology- I'm sorry. That's all right.wma

42 Excuse me. That's OK. Never mind. No problem.wma

43 It's all my fault.wma

44 I'm sorry I did it. I shouldn't have done it.wma

45 I'm afraid I owe you an apology.wma

46 UNIT9 Talking about food- Chicken soup.wma

47 What are you going to have-.wma

48 I'd like a sandwich.wma

49 I haven't decided yet.wma

50 Salt and pepper.wma

51 UNIT10 Talking about money- Put it in the bank.wma

52 How much does it cost- It costs a lot.wma

53 Why don't you buy it- I can't afford it.wma

54 Pennies, Nickels, Dimes, and Quarters.wma

55 I'll get it. Oh no, I'll get it-.wma

56 UNIT11 Talking about the weather- It's cold outside. It's bitter cold.wma

57 It's a nice day today, isn't it-.wma

58 Hot and humid.wma

59 Clear, Blue Sky.wma

60 Do you think it's going to rain-.wma

61 UNIT12 Asking for and giving information- How long does it take-.wma

62 Downtown bus.wma

63 Walk two blocks and turn right.wma

64 Who- What- When- Where- Why-.wma

65 Is the post office open tomorrow-.wma

66 UNIT13 Giving and Receiving Thanks- Thank you very much.wma

67 Thanks a lot.wma

68 Thank you so much. It's just what I wanted.wma

69 That was awfully nice of you.wma

70 Thanks again.wma

71 UNIT14 Expressing confusion- This is confusing. I'm very confused.wma

72 Who has the keys-.wma

73 Does this make sense to you-.wma

74 Where do we go-.wma

75 What are we supposed to do-.wma

76 UNIT15 Making plans- What are you going to do-.wma

77 Let's make a date.wma

78 How about nine-.wma

79 I've got so much to do today.wma

80 Will you be here next year-.wma

0 Responses
abcs